- SBI is the largest pension paying Bank in India, serving approx. 54 lakhs pensioners across the country. In our endeavour to nation building, we have collaborated with Central Govt agencies (Defence, Railways, Postal, Telecom, Civil), State Govt. departments and various autonomous bodies for pension processing. Bank is committed to provide best of services to the senior citizens by centralizing the pension processing through CPPCs.
- SBI network covers all parts across the country including the remote areas. To meet the geographical distribution of pensioners, SBI has 16 CPPCs at all Local Head Office locations and one dedicated CPPC for Defence pensioners at Allahabad. All these CPPCs are controlled by Government Accounts Department, Mumbai and processing of pension is centralised at CDC-CPPC, Navi Mumbai.
Services Available In PensionSeva
SBI PensionSeva is a website where pensioners of SBI can login and check their pension related details instantly.
The services available on this website include:
- Download of Arrear calculation sheets
- Download of Pensionslip/Form 16
- Pension Profile Details
- Investment related details
- Life Certificate status
- Transactions Details
Extended Benefits to Pensioners
- SMS alert on mobile phone with pension payment details.
- Pension slip through email/pension paying branch.
- Facility to submit life certificate at any branch of State Bank of India.
- JeevanPramaan facility available at branches.
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme(SCSS)
- EPPO provision for Defence/Railway/CPAO/Rajasthan pensioners
- SMS “UNHAPPY” can be sent on 8008202020
- SBI Customer Care 24 x7 - Toll free Numbers - 18004253800/1800112211/1800110009 or 080-26599990
- Complaint can also be lodged at Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in and E-mails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact your respective Circle using the details provided below